We are taking every precaution that we can to keep our customers, employees, and community safe. As COVID-19 has made its impact on our lives, it is our responsibility to handle this head-on to protect our community.
The precautions we are currently taking are as follows:
- Temperature checking employees prior to starting work and temperature checking customers upon arrival
- Keeping record of who has entered the building for easy contact-tracing if need be
- Providing hand sanitizer at the entrance and our check-out area
- Sanitizing all chairs, capes, smocks, and tools between each customer
- Sanitizing all door handles, waiting areas, card terminals and ATM machines every 30 minutes
- Wearing proper masks and making sure all customers are wearing their masks properly while in the building
- Having our customers utilize our outdoor waiting areas or their personal vehicles to keep the amount of people inside our locations to a minimum
- We all have experienced how tough these times can be, so it is important that we remain resilient, motivated, and optimistic. Every. Single. One of us will get through this as long as we work together.
Thank you for your continued support and smiling faces – we would not have been here without you. From the bottom of our hearts, Thank You.
Owner, Champions Premier Barber Shop